Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Weird Happening

You need to get out of the flesh , it's going to catch up with you ..so I came to the library to find a book literary poet John Donne and I went and found a couple of books and went to a secluded part to read them and this old woman I sat down by had her back to me and when I sat down she lingered for about a minute and then as she was leaving she said this...  Prior to coming to the library I was watching a movie about a woman professor who had terminal ovarian cancer and in her last days I began to reflect on how I would take it if my carsinoma I situ were to take hold and I was dying ... It would be a horrible death .. I can't help but think she was talking to me... Saying I still have a chance to change my patterns..... I can only hope ...

No comments: