Thoughts of bringing your flesh joy; consumed My every move; my desires. You were My desire last night. your laughter, your pain, your raw passion … to endure to please Me. Watching you clutch at every exploration of pain … made Me even want you more. Fuck! Your thirst as you took My face into your hands; drawing our lips to touch, to taste one another.
Powerful. Beautiful. Passion. Lust. Desire. Kneeling in front of each other as we connected as never before. Tears of understanding. Tears of acceptance. How can I ever thank you? I wanted to feel Myself within you (must fuck My pussy). I felt so much raw passion between us?
The candles, the music; your scent. Did I imagine your desire for Me? Perhaps? Maybe? you have lit a fire within Me that is ignited even more when your submission is near. When your Dominance is present. When all of you is willing.
your gifts. I still find Myself speechless. Why do I feel save with them? Priceless<3
We shared. Oh! How we explored. All of last night felt so right … so natural. Loved!!! Shaving our hole; our pussy. Watching you pee. Let’s not forget the joy that was precum!!
Enjoying My wickedly sexy toy. I don’t think you know how incredibly beautiful you truly are.
MORE!
I am still in aww of our night! So forgive these words for not expressing what is truly in My heart. Do know there is a lot.
Ps. I feel beautiful when I’m with you. Rare.

No comments:
Post a Comment