Translate
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
ADHD a mixed blessing.
The day that I found out that I had ADHD was a mixed blessing, because for one it answered a lot of my questions about why I am the way I am and two it gave me a reason to better myself. Intellectually I know that because I have this my life is challenged, but emotionally it breaks my heart that everything I do must be a challenge. They say you can't have fear and faith in the same moment but I'm here to tell you that I fear a lot and I have faith it's just for me which is the stronger that day. My life has always been fear-based the matter who I was with, where I was at, or what I was doing my life and decisions are 100% based on my fear of what's going to happen, or what will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment