Today I received a post from my good Friend Paul Kent. He forwarded a fan letter that someone sent him inquiring about Hawk McAllistar, and here is what he wrote.
wcbroccoli
has sent you a message:
Hawk McAllistar
Dear Paul:
Today, while in the grip of a sudden, inexplicable urge to seek out all things Hawk McCallistar, I stumbled upon your very entertaining YouTube video "gay men on The Paul Kent Show".
I say sudden and inexplicable because I haven't seen, heard or thought of him in many years, even though he's been a favorite of mine ever since I first saw him in some Falcon videos years ago, near the beginning of his porn career. He's one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, and even though he must be in his early 40s by now, I suspect that if he's taken care of himself, he's still stunning.
Hawk seemed just as nice in your interview as he was when I chatted with him online about 10 years ago.
When did you interview him? Do you have more extended interviews with him?
-Brach
I am do flattered that someone would still be interested in me and I remember this man, I think, I hope that he is able to contact me.
No comments:
Post a Comment